FINALLY - Alex Curran's Wedding Dress - PICS

1. I know you've all been waiting to see this so here are the photos from this weeks OK magazine!

I have suprised myself really because I actually like the dress - I wasn't expecting to! Although, I think it is a little too much with the veil as well.

The dress was made of satin and rulle with over 20 metres of satin and 55 metres of tulle used to create the final effect. The train was a perfect three metres long and the veil was five metres.

The dress itself had 19,000 Swarovski crystals on it.

What do you think?
    Alex 1a.jpg Alex 2a.jpg Alex 3a.jpg
  2. I :heart: HER DRESS!!!! :yahoo:
  3. Dress is ok to me. Thank you for posting the pics for us!!!
  4. I like it, but it's not my style.
  5. She usually annoys me with her fake typical Wag look, but I have to admit she looks beautiful and I love the dress.

Thanks for posting!
  6. OOOhhh, That is a gorgeous dress.
  7. I like the dress not what i would wear but she looks good.
    Alex can look very classy when she wants to but can overdo the WAG at times LOL
  8. Yeah - that is why I wasn't looking forward to seeing this dress I had all sorts of images in my mind as to how it would look but this is nice.
  9. Love it! Love it! She looks amazing!
  10. Pretty dress...not digging the hair!
  11. picked up OK mag today, so will have a good look at the pics tonite.

She looks pretty much as I expected her too tho ;)
  12. Is it me or does it look like Cheryl Cole's (ashley Coles wife) dress ?
  13. I adore the sweetheart neckline, it is so flattering! Thanks for posting the pics, I love weddings!
  14. Who is she? I've never heard of her before.
  15. Suprisingly for Alex Curran, her dress was Beautiful, but then again I don't think anyone can go wrong with Elie Saab Haute Couture.