Finally, after so much reading and debating ...

1. I have bought myself a mono speedy 30 :yahoo: The code on my bag is AA1007 (can anyone decipher the code, pls :shame:smile:.

At the store, I didnt even ask to see the 25. Just checked between azur, damier ebene and mono 30. When I got back, found the bag looks big on me!:wtf:

But after carrying the bag for 4 days, I can said that the size is just perfect :love:, even tho Im 4'8" and size 8/10.

BTW, She is my first LV :wlae:

** I went to the city to puchase the bag (300+ km away from my hometown)
  2. Really? I'm 5'6'' and the 30 still looks big on me. Everytime i carry my Damier Azur Speedy 30, it's looks like i'm running away from
  3. That made me laugh...
  4. Running away from home....very funny!
  5. its based on individual preferences.. i hope i dont look like a runaway girl when im carrying the bag :p
  6. I think that big bags look AWESOME on tiny girls...something so chic about it. Enjoy your bag - you probably look adorable! Congrats hun.
  7. Congratulations on your new's really the perfect bag!!! :smile:
  8. Congrats ! enjoy it.
  9. As for the code... I need a little help, but I think it might be week 10 in 2007. 1007; first + third number and second + fourth number. Not that it matters much in this case. They changed the codes last year I think, before it was number of the month and year.

Would please someone correct or confirm this.. :push:
  10. Congrats!!!
  11. Congrats! I love my mono Speedy 30, too. And for what it's worth -- I like my bags to be on the big side. I agree, it's a matter of preference. Use it in good health!!
  12. Congrats! I am sure that it's lovely; would love to see pics!
  13. Congrats on ur first LV
  14. Congrats on your first LV, great choice!
  15. Yup made in France in the 10th week of 2007 :smile: