Finally, after so much reading and debating ...

1. I have bought myself a mono speedy 30 :yahoo: The code on my bag is AA1007 (can anyone decipher the code, pls :shame:smile:.

At the store, I didnt even ask to see the 25. Just checked between azur, damier ebene and mono 30. When I got back, found the bag looks big on me!:wtf:

But after carrying the bag for 4 days, I can said that the size is just perfect :love:, even tho Im 4'8" and size 8/10.

BTW, She is my first LV :wlae:

PS
    ** I went to the city to puchase the bag (300+ km away from my hometown)

2. Really? I'm 5'6'' and the 30 still looks big on me. Everytime i carry my Damier Azur Speedy 30, it's looks like i'm running away from home...lol

3. That made me laugh...

4. Running away from home....very funny!

5. its based on individual preferences.. i hope i dont look like a runaway girl when im carrying the bag :p

6. I think that big bags look AWESOME on tiny girls...something so chic about it. Enjoy your bag - you probably look adorable! Congrats hun.

7. Congratulations on your new speedy...it's really the perfect bag!!! :smile:

8. Congrats ! enjoy it.

9. As for the code... I need a little help, but I think it might be week 10 in 2007. 1007; first + third number and second + fourth number. Not that it matters much in this case. They changed the codes last year I think, before it was number of the month and year.

Would please someone correct or confirm this.. :push:

10. Congrats!!!

11. Congrats! I love my mono Speedy 30, too. And for what it's worth -- I like my bags to be on the big side. I agree, it's a matter of preference. Use it in good health!!

12. Congrats! I am sure that it's lovely; would love to see pics!

13. Congrats on ur first LV

14. Congrats on your first LV, great choice!

15. Yup made in France in the 10th week of 2007 :smile: