FINALLY! After six months, all signs point to 'Yes'!

1. So I interviewed for Starbucks last Monday, and a day after the first interview, she asked me if I could make a second interview, which was on Thursday.

After four days, I started to get worried because I hadn't heard anything and so yesterday, I considered either going in or calling. The manager called me that morning and the first question she asked me was what was my old partner number. I didn't have it at the time. Then she said both my interviews went really well, and asked me if I was still interested. I told her of course I was, and thank you so much.

She said she needed to check my references.

I got my partner number from a former partner of mine who had this scary ability to memorize people's numbers.

I brought it to her today and she said she just had to finish checking my references.

:happydance: :choochoo:
  2. I'm still working towards my goal of working in a hospital. (I have my class, and a cousin is helping me tweak my resume from 'retail' to 'hospital.')
  3. I'm happy things are looking up for you! I'm keeping my fingers crossed you'll get the job!!! Happy HUGS :biggrin:
  4. I'm so happy for you! Finally, yay!!!
  5. YAY! Congrats! I'm so glad that things are going well! Keep us posted! :heart:
  6. Oh Caitlin, this is great news! Please keep us updated...
  7. ooh exciting good luck
  8. glad things are turning around for you!!! :heart:
  9. That sounds very promising:yes: Good luck! :biggrin: And I also wanted to wish you good luck on entering the medical field.
  10. Good for you! Your patience has paid off!
  11. So glad to hear it! I love their Tangerine Frap haha!
  12. Cool...thanks great!! I am so happy for you!
  13. Congrats!!!! What a fun place to work!!
  14. Yay for things looking positive!
  15. Congrats to you! :biggrin: