finally a new bag for me!

1. it's been a crazy couple of months! as some of you know, I moved to a new state for a new job and had to undergo a cleaning out of my collection as my BF was having trouble finding work (it's hard to believe I'm down to six vernis bags, one epi, and one antigua!! plus 2 epi and 2 vernis accessories). but things seem to have settled, BF found a part time job, so I decided to treat myself to my first piece of LV in almost five months! :graucho:

presenting miss azur speedy 25!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

question for other azur bag owners: do you use your bag at work if you work in a conservative environment? as much as I'd like to say "I don't care what other people think" I am in a new position where I am acting as a representative to different conservative schools and am trying not to look like I am fresh out of college (I am 24, but still) and when I carry it it feels very casual and young. I still love it regardless :yahoo:

2. very nice bag.. looks classy and clean... I'll be getting speedy azur soon... congrats:tup:

3. wow that bag looks so good on you!! congrats!!

4. Wow, congrats! I've been wanting one of those lately. :tup:

5. I was expecting another Vernis ;)
    But this is good too, lol, congrats!

Oh yes light colours always makes you feel fresh and young :smile: But it's not flashy so I'm sure it's great for work.

6. congrats!!!

7. Congrats! I love the azur speedy!
    I do believe that the azur has a freshness to it, but the speedy shape keeps it classy and well-suited to a work environment.

8. Congrats! It looks so fresh and happy on your arm! I so want one of those!!! Enjoy!!!

9. Hey your in here too...such a fantastic bag. It is a young fresh bag but with vuitton its alway classic. Heck a nun could rock that bag LOL

10. Great new bag.. congrats! I see no problem with using it at work!

11. Looks lovely on you. Congrats!

12. Congrats! Cute bag charm too!

13. Congrats on the Azur! It looks lovely on you!

14. Looks gr8 with that charm. Love your vera bradley. I have the cell phone case in the same blue colour as you.

15. Congrats on the move, the jobs (for both you and BF), and most importantly, on the new bag! I have the same bag too but I love yours...esp. with the charm!

I'm also kinda in the same situation as you are and so far, I haven't used any of my LVs to work. I haven't seen any other LVs at work and I've only been at this job for 3 weeks. I think I'm gonna wait until after my eval/probation and then I'll bring out the "big guns".:upsidedown:

Congrats again!!!!