FINALLY 1st Hermes..YIPEEE!! And BIG thank you to our wonderful JAG!! PICS on PG 4!!!

1. Well, after a couple trips to Neimans, and the help of our WONDERFUL JAG who was there with me and a wonderful SA.....I came home with this beauty!

A Blue Jean Togo Dogon..........:heart: :heart: :heart:

It's amazing, the color, the feel of the leather.....even that orange's all amazing!!

It was such a hard decision, I was down to 2 wallets (tri fold and Dogon), 1 BJ Clemence Bolide (AMAZING!!!!!), a Canvas tote, and in the end went with the Dogon. I WISH WITH ALL MY HEART, I could have walked out of Neimans with the Bolide, it was LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! But I truly wasn't quite ready ($$$) to make that big of a leap yet. However, Jag and I both thought is was absolutely amazing!! To anyone out there looking for one........GET THAT BAG! STOP DEBATING AND GET THAT BAG!

Anyway, a huge THANK YOU to our wonderful Jag for meeting me there. You are so sweet! Let's meet up again!

I promise to post pics. soon, the battery of our camera is charging.
  2. Oh how gorgeous your Dogon must be!! Love Blue Jean!
    Sorry I couldn't meet you and Jag yesterday at NM...Jag is very sweet!
  3. Fabulous! Cheers to you & JAG for her help. Do post some photographs. Your first Hermes is and will always be something very special.

4. We should plan for all of us to meet up! We could all get in a little trouble.
  5. I know. This could be dangerous, but fun!:wlae:
  6. You will love your new Dogon! Congrats on your first H!!
  7. A big shout out to you!!! CONGRATULATIONS!

Lucky have a personal assistant to help you! Jag you surely are sprecial.

Enjoy your new treasure.
  8. Congrats on your first Hermes, Emanu!!!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: Blue Jean :heart: :heart: :heart:
  9. heart skipped a beat whenever someone says Blue Jean! :p
  10. YAY! I bet you floated out of NM!

MY NM only sells scarves and pocket squares. damn.
  11. Congrats!! What a way to buy your 1st hermes! A wonderful blue jean dogon with an incredibly sweet PFer to help you!!!

BTW-was the BJ bolide a 31 or 37......
  12. I am soooo excited for you. I can't wait to see pictures.

13. I'm sorry I'm not sure.......I think it was the bigger one.
  14. Uggg, I'm trying to post pics. but they are TOO big. Anyone know how to adjust them? I've cropped all that I can and still too big!! UGGGG
  15. YAY! I'm so happy for you!