Final conclusion? SO Damier Speedy 35

1. I know there was a thread here somewhere....but I can't find it. :confused1:

Was there a final conclusion on whether or not a Speedy 35 can be special ordered in Damier? I have the 30...but want bigger. :graucho:

2. i think it can..

3. yep, I think it can!

4. Thanks! I had called LV at Saks in South Coast Plaza months ago...but they never called back and I forgot about it.

I've been carrying my mono 35 this week, and I absolutely love the size. My poor Damier 30 has not been used but 2 or 3 times since I got it on it's intro day last year. :crybaby:

5. I imagine it can be. Maybe call 866 and see what they say.

6. It should definetly be possible.

7. I am so excited to get my mono 35, had it shipped to me from Saks NY. I think this size is perfect.

8. If you do decide to do this...PLEASE post the pics, because I have been thinking about this one too....

9. Well, I spoke to two SA's. One at Saks LV at SCP and one at the main LV store in SCP. Both said they had never had a special order for those...and weren't sure if they could do it. They both put in requests...so I will post when I know. Grumble.

10. Hmm, maybe try calling 866 they may be able to help since both stores were unsure. Just an idea...

11. Well, poop. :hysteric:

Per the God's at LV, via a message on my cell, my special order request for a Damier Speedy 35 was rejected. :tdown:

Why????:crybaby:

12. ^^^ If the Speedy in Damier Canvas was released less than 2 years ago, that was probably why.

13. I find that so odd- before LV released the damier speedy as part of the main collection you could SO any size damier speedy you wanted.

14. ^^ I agree and also 35 is not a popular size (this may change once the watercolore speedy is released)