Fifi Pailettes VS PigallePlato

vogue_rock

Sep 6, 2010
Hello everyone!
I've been eyeing these CL shoes on eBay recently. Can you help me choose between Fifi Pailettes (in gold leopard) and Pigalle Plato (in red)?
I'm so devastated cos I love both shoes and they're nothing but gorgeous! Well here they are:

2wnzpsx.jpg

2vsnoxy.jpg

My biggest consideration is comfort. I have Lady Lynch 120 in my closet and they're such a pain in the a** cos don't have platform. But Pigalle Plato have platform and Fifi pailettes only 100mm. So I really torn between them. Ladies, please help me to decide! Much thanks :graucho:

P.S the chosen shoes will likely be my wedding shoes too! Yay!!

I vote for the Pigalle Platos! This shoe in red looks amazing. The red can act as a statement color or a neutral, depending on the clothes you wear with it. The PPs are comfortable due to the platform. I own two pairs of PPs and I get so much use out of them because they are versatile and go with everything!
The Fifis are cute, but they look too "trendy" and I would worry about the thin heel breaking.

I never own a PP before, so to read some good words from you is relieving! Yes Fifi's heels is so thin and might be won't be an everlasting shoes. Thank you!
But still haven't decide it yet LOL I'm so indecisive.

Hello everyone!
I've been eyeing these CL shoes on eBay recently. Can you help me choose between Fifi Pailettes (in gold leopard) and Pigalle Plato (in red)?
I'm so devastated cos I love both shoes and they're nothing but gorgeous! Well here they are:

2wnzpsx.jpg

2vsnoxy.jpg

My biggest consideration is comfort. I have Lady Lynch 120 in my closet and they're such a pain in the a** cos don't have platform. But Pigalle Plato have platform and Fifi pailettes only 100mm. So I really torn between them. Ladies, please help me to decide! Much thanks :graucho:

P.S the chosen shoes will likely be my wedding shoes too! Yay!!
I had the fifi paillettes and sold them because I really wasnt' a fan in person. If you are, then go for it. I vote pigalle. The only thing I hate about red is you don't see the red sole... :shucks:

jamidee said:
I had the fifi paillettes and sold them because I really wasnt' a fan in person. If you are, then go for it. I vote pigalle. The only thing I hate about red is you don't see the red sole... :shucks:

Can you please share to me why you sold it? Is it uncomfortable or you get bored with the trendy model? Thank you! :smile:

I have the Fifis and love them. I love the sequin with the animal print. Totally different from any other shoe. That being said, the red in the pp is very pretty but I agree that the red sole won't pop.! Are they both in your size?