Few minutes left on Magenta Twiggy...

That is the ultimate in disgusting and you should slap her with a negative informing potential buyers that you've saved the e-mails. I hope no one here gives her the business. I wouldn't buy anything from her now. I wish you could send your e-mails to ebay and complain since she obviously lied to get out of her binding contract since she's still accepting paypal.

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]Item: Authentic Balenciaga Magenta Twiggy Bag purse (6882742481)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana]This message was sent while the listing was active.
[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]sophil72 is the Seller.[/FONT]
s.gif

[FONT=Arial, Verdana]yes i accept paypal

What an idiot. Please file against her if you have the time. How awful!
[/FONT]

Oh no! I noticed the offer submitted is from an active member here and on TFS, reespiece. She probably doesn't know what happened to your bag and how this seller fraudulently backed out of the auction.

:censor: Acegirl: You should report this seller, what a loser!! Especially since she
just emailed Winona and said she accepted Paypal, and has relisted the
bag for more money, unbelievable!!!! :mad:

^^^^^ummmm OMG!!!!! Yes that is me who put the offer in, thinking it was a nice bag.....but I really would not want to give a shady seller any business!

Girls like you all deserve these kinds of sales!!!!

BTW....anyone who wants to sell ANYTHING Balenciaga to me, please PM me so I can give you my email :smile:

I just reported her to Ebay. I don't really expect them to do anything. They have never really impressed me. I reported the person (or people) from China stealing everyone's Balenciaga pictures & listing $60 bags. That was yesterday & they have done nothing. Anyway, I feel good to know I've done all I can at least.

ReesPiece said:
^^^^^ummmm OMG!!!!! Yes that is me who put the offer in, thinking it was a nice bag.....but I really would not want to give a shady seller any business!

I'd let her know what you're aware of and direct her to this thread if necessary. I'm sure she has no idea her auction is being talked about here and wouldn't have a problem letting you pull your offer quietly. It's not only about a bag and principle, but it's also illegal to lie in order to get out of a binding agreement and fees. I'm surprised she'd relist it so quickly knowing acegirl may see it.

Acegirl, you may not be interested, but if she knows her reputation is at stake, she may honor the original price and allow you to pay with paypal. It may be from pressure, but it would be the right thing to do. I'm surprised this behavior would come from a power seller with such great feedback. She could have easily put a reserve on it or pulled it early on stating a mistake in the listing if anything. Things like this just irk the you know what out of me.

acegirl said:
I just reported her to Ebay. I don't really expect them to do anything. They have never really impressed me. I reported the person (or people) from China stealing everyone's Balenciaga pictures & listing $60 bags. That was yesterday & they have done nothing. Anyway, I feel good to know I've done all I can at least.

Looks like the China bags are gone! Hooray! I know several of us complained. :yes:

surferchick2 said:
I'd let her know what you're aware of and direct her to this thread if necessary. I'm sure she has no idea her auction is being talked about here and wouldn't have a problem letting you pull your offer quietly. It's not only about a bag and principle, but it's also illegal to lie in order to get out of a binding agreement and fees. I'm surprised she'd relist it so quickly knowing acegirl may see it.

Acegirl, you may not be interested, but if she knows her reputation is at stake, she may honor the original price and allow you to pay with paypal. It may be from pressure, but it would be the right thing to do. I'm surprised this behavior would come from a power seller with such great feedback. She could have easily put a reserve on it or pulled it early on stating a mistake in the listing if anything. Things like this just irk the you know what out of me.

I totally agree. For the petty advantage of a few hundred dollars she has put her entire ebay reputation of the line and should be made aware of that fact. I just don't understand this kind of brazen behavior. I mean, if she forgot to put a reserve or didn't think it was necessary, that is simply tough. She should just suck it up and let it go at the price the auction ended at. That is the right thing to do.

BabyFace said:
I have a great idea.... I would love a magenta twiggy so I'm going to make a VERY generous offer to sophil72 right now... for $15.00!!! :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

AWW heck! $15.00? I can beat that! Think she'll take $17.50?:graucho: Excuse me while I go find out. (not kidding either):rolleyes: Shes such a fu:censor:ing looser!!!!!