Festive Dress Holiday Party, which dress? Help!

1. Hi all, I am going to a holiday party (for my SO's hedge fund firm), where it says festive dress. The venue however is quite fancy, (when I went for a different party last year it was black tie). Anyway, I'm trying to decide between these dresses... what do you think?

dress #1

[​IMG]front
    [​IMG]back

dress #2
    [​IMG]

or should I try to find something else? Or have any suggestions?

2. I love # 2.

3. they are both lovely, but number 2 is stunning!!

4. #2 is gorgeous!

5. love no.2!

6. i go for the no. 2...

7. I really like #2 too, but I am afraid, is it too showy/not conservative enough? Or do you have a suggestion for a coverup? Thanks!

8. ^ I would agree with that...

I would wear the first one with sparkling gold accessories. It would still be festive, but slighly more toned down. JMHO, but I tend to dress conservatively :shrugs:

9. I like no. 2, too. But I don't know if it will look good with a coverup because of the big bow in front. Maybe a sheer wrap you can drape around your back and arms without covering the shoulders would work.

10. #2 for sure..i don't like the front of #1

11. the second one! It's perfectly acceptable for a work Christmas party as it doesn't show much skin and it's just flashy enough. I wore something much more flashy to my DH's Christmas party. LOL

Where is the second dress from?

12. both dresses are from bcbg. i got the second one at a steal for only $90 and the first one was only $30! But yeah, dress #1's front is not as cute for sure.

13. I'm loving #2 also...very cute and great deals!

14. Wow awesome deals!

15. If I do dress #2, anyone have suggestions for accessories? I'm afraid if I do too much gold, it will too matchy matchy?