Ferragomo Varina Ballet Patent Flats

i own the varina flat in tan patent...absolutely fabulous...my varinas, my chanels and my lanvins are my most comfortable ballet flats...tory burch reva is coming in at 4th...

I love ferragmo shoes and palce them among the highest quality and most comfortable. However the colors for the varinas this season are so bold and weird. I like the white ones but the orange and purple adn yellow ones looks weird imo.

I am travelling to HK soon and am going to buy 2 pairs, but does anyone know what color do the HK stores stock? Because so far here in Sydney I could only see the white, black and purple...

lebagfairy -

for a more "muted" option, try the Varinas in alabaster. i bought a pair from the Neimans in Atlanta, and i get so many compliments on them. they are a light tan color. very versatile and beautifully made.

I finally got a chance to try these in Saks and I have to say they are super comfy and they hug my feet. I was so tempted to walk out of the store in them esp when the SA went to get me more shoes. :P I would love to get a pair of these on sale so if anyone ever finds them on sale do kindly post here! :flowers: :heart:

Thanks!

Now... what color do I get?

*lust lust lust*

I'm fond of the black and white but I also like this color.
NMX07U7_mn.jpg

Maybe I'll get one pair for my birthday and I'll buy the other color for christmas :P

When I tried them on I needed to go 1/2 size down from my usual shoe size.
They are very comfortable, of amazing craftmanship and offer great support:tup:. Unfortunately they looked a bit too ladylike for me so I didn't buy them.

The Varinas are lovely. I have a pair in black and white raffia with a black bow. The Varinas are narrow so they run a little small for me. I bought a pair, a full size larger than my usual Ferragamo size, broad shoes.

I went up a half size in my black patent Varinas. I actually haven't really wore them out yet so I don't know if they are comfortable.

I bought them on sale recently for about 30% off. They are from the Spring 08 collection.