Ferragamo wristlets

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
I've never been crazy for wristlets but these are absolutely adorable. What do you guys think?
NMV6176_ap.jpg

NMV6176_mp.jpg

Not bad for $130, uh? It also comes in black.

Where did you find them? I think they're adorable. I love taking a small purse when I go out to dinner with my boyfriend. I'm dying to see the black version. Oh wait, I found them at Neimans, but they don't show a picture of the black, or the size!

Here is a pretty Ferragamo clutch. I found it on Ferragamo's website. I'm really into Ferragamo lately. I have a Ferragamo bag on hold at NM. I'm waiting for a Chanel that is being sent to me this week. I'll have to choose between the Chanel and the Ferragamo. I'll post pics and maybe you guys can help me choose. In the meantime, here are pics of the clutch.

SFV4904_ap.jpg

SFV4904_mp.jpg

Kat said:
Here is a pretty Ferragamo clutch. I found it on Ferragamo's website. I'm really into Ferragamo lately. I have a Ferragamo bag on hold at NM. I'm waiting for a Chanel that is being sent to me this week. I'll have to choose between the Chanel and the Ferragamo. I'll post pics and maybe you guys can help me choose. In the meantime, here are pics of the clutch.

SFV4904_ap.jpg

SFV4904_mp.jpg

I really like that too! I'm so excited for you Kat. Or did you already get the Chanel?