Ferragamo San Francisco Private Sale

1. Hi guys,

Don't know if you're interested but Ferragamo San Francisco (the big one next to Macys and Louis Vuitton) is having a preferred customer private sale on May 23rd from 6-8 pm. It's 20% off all spring collection and 10% off all pre-fall collection.And that's everything from their handbags, wallets, shoes, to-die-for clothing. I believe they are doing presale and phone orders. Ask for Anthony or Scott; they're both great!

Hoppe someone can take advantage. Ferragamos are to die for!

2. Oh wow... thanks. Do you need invitation for this?

3. No invite needed. Although they are accepting RSVPs for the event. I believe the phone number is 415-391-6565.

4. Lucky! I'm on the other side of the country. I love Ferragamo too. FF - what do you have in your Ferragamo handbag/shoe collection? Keep us posted on what you get.

My Ferragamo store is having a sale in June, so I'm holding by breath for that!

5. awww-- this sucks i'm in socal! happy shopping ladies!

6. I love PFer who appreciate Ferragamos!!

My first pairs of designer shoes were Ferragamos and have loved them til this day.

I'll call and see what they have. Thanks for the heads up.

7. ferragamo in south coast plaza is having their private sale on the 23rd from 6-8 pm too ;)

8. ^ how do u get in for SCP? thanks!

9. i'm going w/ a friend and she has an invite, but i'm not sure if the invite is required.:confused1: maybe you can call the store and ask if it's needed for entrance?

10. ^ ok thanks!