Aug 23 - Sept 3
    - Ladies Spring Shoes:
    Org. Price $310-$230, now $79
    Org. Price $370-$350, now $99
    Org. Price $450-$390, now $109
    Org. Price $795-$550, now $129
    - Selected Handbags: 50% off org. outlet price
    - Selected Men's and Ladies Ready to Wear: 75% off the outlet price

Ferragamo lovers might want to check this out.

2. Cute avatar, I wish I lived in Cal!

3. My sister and her best friend love Ferragamo so I'll let them know. Thanks for the info!

4. The Wrentham, MA outlet also had the same sort of sale going. I picked up an adorable pair of sandals for $79, down from $310.

5. !! this kills me! i live in CA but im on vacation in japan!

6. Wow. Where in Japan? There should be a big sale right now for summer items. Have you been in their department store yet? Some of the local handbags are reasonably price and have amazing designs!

I envy you.

7. Thanks for posting this. Looks like I need to make a trip out to Desert Hills to stock up on some work shoes. I think Ferragamo's are absolutely amazing.

8. Great Deals.

9. Live so far away :crybaby:

10. I can't believe this! Go get some deals!

11. oh tempting tempting tempting...
    I wanna go......

12. ooh thanks , i'll have to check out the woodbury outlet to see if they have the same sale

13. If anyone went or is planning on going, can you post pictures of your loots?:graucho:

14. Went today. Very underwhelmed by it. Didn't buy anything there. The center had some great sales going on so I was able to buy a pair of Tod's shoes for $106 and Armani pants for $60.

15. SAME SALE AT BURBERRY!!!! stopped by but was in a rush to hit up burberry instead LOL so i didnt get nething