Ferragamo Marissa

1. I have a large Ferragamo Marissa on hold, some people refer to it as Gancio handbag. Any opinions on this bag. I need an everyday not so structured black bag... dress up or down.

2. i love this style. geddit, geddit !!:biggrin:

3. It is very nice and elegant. The leather is quite supple. I :heart: my new black marissa bag and it is currently my favourite ferragamo bag. I :heart: to get some other colors too. They are beautiful.:love:

4. I have it and love it. What color hardware are you looking at? There is a thread about this bag somewhere started by Kat. If you haven't seen it, check it out.

5. Ooh, I really like that bag. Get it, so I can live vicariously through you! :biggrin:

6. I remember that thread! Beautiful bag, Janice. I think Sweetpea has an ostrich one? So beautiful!

7. I have a medium one and I love it. It's a great bag. If you're looking for an elegant bag that can go from day to night this is the bag for you!

8. Thanks everyone that helps me make a decision.

9. pls post pics... thanks..

10. Do you have the large or the medium? I have the large on hold, trying to determine if it is too big.
    For some reason I cannot post the photo from the Saks site. It is in brown. The one I have on hold is
    black with a soft distressed leather.

11. Def

12. Ops sorry..I don't know what happen and it just posted it my start up reply. Anyway..

Yes, get the bag. You will love it!

13. (source: Saks.com)
    Salvatore Ferragamo
    Medium Marisa Shoulder Bag
    Luxe metallic leather has silvertone signature gancini closure and hardware detail.

Buckle and ring accents
    Double handles, with 5¼" drop
    Top zip with turn lock flap closure
    Inside zip pocket, open pocket, mobile phone pocket
    Canvas lining
    10"H X 17"L X 2"W
    Made in Italy

$990.00 0443539173867

COLOR: GUNMETAL

14. Salvatore Ferragamo
    Large Marisa Shoulder Bag
    Ultra-soft leather has silvertone signature gancini closure and hardware detail.

Buckle and ring accents
    Double shoulder straps, with 8" drop
    Top zip with turn lock flap closure
    Two outside zip pockets
    Inside zip pocket, open pocket, mobile phone pocket
    Canvas lining
    11"H X 19"L X 5"W
    Made in Italy

$1,190.00 0443539173690

COLOR: FONDENTE

15. Medium: 10"H X 17"L X 2"W
    Large: 11"H X 19"L X 5"W