Ferragamo 101 - discuss style names, meanings and history of the brand

Does anybody know Ferragamo named new version Vara(leather wrapped heels, leather bow) as "Vara 1"?

I asked about this at the Ferragamo boutique and was told that the style was updated but it is still called the Vara by the SA's. Maybe the "1" designation is something someone uses to keep the two apart.

Do you know if all of the handbags are still being made in Italy? I ask because on certain department store sites, they write "Imported". To me, this usually means China. I have my eye still on a certain bag and a pair of pumps. (Waiting for sale.)

Do you know if all of the handbags are still being made in Italy? I ask because on certain department store sites, they write "Imported". To me, this usually means China. I have my eye still on a certain bag and a pair of pumps. (Waiting for sale.)

Which bag do you mean? Maybe we can find out if the bag is also made for the boutiques and then find out the country of origin.

Greetings, ladies.
This brand is totally foreign to me in that I have never owned one nor really walked into a boutique to look.

This has caught my eye, though, and I would like some feedback.
Normally I try to make my own opinions, but I learned the hard way - a $4000 mistake - to ask before trying a new brand.

This is the bag.
Anything negative about it?

(and forgive me if this is not the correct thread)

Attachments

• sf.jpg
    sf.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 1,423
wondering if someoe can deny or confirm this for me..my fried thought she read somewhere that the english royal family..the queen i particular only? wears ferragamo designer heels..as they r elegant yet discreet.

Greetings, ladies.
This brand is totally foreign to me in that I have never owned one nor really walked into a boutique to look.

This has caught my eye, though, and I would like some feedback.
Normally I try to make my own opinions, but I learned the hard way - a $4000 mistake - to ask before trying a new brand.

This is the bag.
Anything negative about it?

(and forgive me if this is not the correct thread)

Try posting in the authentication thread, jburgh might see it there and be able to help.;)