Celebrity News and Gossip

Fergie Ferg and Josh Duhamel

acegirl Posted By acegirl Posted Jun 20, 2006

1. She does look great and yes I would also agree that her boobs do look a bit inflated if you will in that dress!

2. She looks nice, but nice could of been stunning if the fringe wasn't on that dress.

3. I want her man!! He is yum!! :p

4. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Source: JustJared

5. Haha. I used to braid my barbie dolls head in a fishtail. Brings back memories.

6. She looks cute. I need to learn that fishtail braid, I love that! I've always wanted to know how.

7. ^She has a great body, but all the work she has had on her face only ages her IMO. It does NOT look good. Hopefully she will leave her face alone from here on out, but I wouldn't bet on it lol. I also love the fish tail braid! very cute~

8. *~*I saw a tutorial on YT somewhere...I'll try to find it.*~*

9. it's actually a simple braid to do -- far easier & less challenging than a french braid:
    pull the hair into a pony tail - separate the hair into Two Even sections, then grab a small amount of hair from one side and cross it over into the other side -- you can grab as much or as little hair as you want (depending on how big of a fishtail you want) - keep criss-crossing the hair over and over until you're all the way to the end and fasten! That's it!:biggrin:

10. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Josh is so boyishly cute IMO, but seems like a complete Dbag . . . which is disappointing :push:

12. I don't like her hair in the fishtail braid. It looks way too harsh on her with her hair pulled so tight like that, and the braid would have looked prettier done in a more sophisticated way, like lower on her head, than all high up. It looks a little elementary school to me like that. The braid would look prettier done lower and a bit softer, less tight.

13. I want my legs to be small and toned like that again... I need to work on these thunderthighs

14. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Josh's outfit last night was funny...he dressed like Justin Bieber!