Fergalicious & Her legs and her Handbags !

For some reason I really like Fergie. I don't like the bags, and I agree that her face is older and harder looking than it should be for her age, though. But I still like her!

I like some of her songs, but I wasn't impressed with 'My Humps'... My friends and I had a good laugh about it though!

And I HATE Kipling to death. Sorry. But these are classier than the normal Kipling-bags, it's better.

Isn't she too old to be wearing Candies all over the place. She just looks trashy to me...more and more like an old transvestite. Ooh...sorry to sound so harsh but simply do not get her being quite as popular as she is.

I wonder if she will ever be seen in public carrying those fugly bags. This reminds me of Jessica Simpson with her line of bags/shoes, she wears them occasionally but you know that she can't stay away from LV.

I love Kipling bags for more than a decade! They make excellent quality travel bags and handbags. I don't care for Fergie's style and performance though I feel she has a great personality. For Kipling, Fergie's designs are what I feel "polar" - some are really pretty while the rest are awful.

MOST IMPORTANTLY

The material used in Fergie's bags are below par for their worth. If you own them and have used them enough, you'd share the same sentiments. Silver chipping, stitching comes off, and dust gets attracted to her plaid bags. Honestly I don't know why Kipling skipped the Quality Control and let them pass.

And I HATE Kipling to death. Sorry. But these are classier than the normal Kipling-bags, it's better.

You probably aren't fully aware with the Kipling brand, Diorkiss. Kipling makes upmarket fine genuine leather collections such as Club Leather and Vintage Leather. They have converted Coach, LV, Bree, Tod's, and Fendi fans because of their style, quality, and workmanship. Vintage Leather cannot be found in US but you can find them on international sites like ebay.