Fendi Zucca Spy--What do you think?

1. Ok after going back and forth about the spy in the honey color I got really frustrated. I figured that I wanted something that I can grab and go with mostly everything.

I went to the Fendi store again to look at the available colors. The sales person suggested that I try the zucca spy, saying that it was very popular and versatile.

At first I shook my head b-cuz it was way too many logos but then I tried it on and LOVED it!!!

BUT--I need confirmation

What do you guys think of the zucca spy with brown leather? Likey/no likey? :huh:

I can't find a pic sorry. The only ones that I could find was all the fake crap on eBay. They look nothing like the real thing.

If anyone has a pic feel free to post in this thread:biggrin:

2. I'm personally not a fan of the zucca print... I still opt for the honey if I were you!! You won't regret it

3. [​IMG]

I found this pic in another thread but I don't think its real. The one I saw today looked so much better. And the leather was more pebbly.

But anyway this is basically what it looks like if someone didnt know

4. [​IMG]

Here's another one I found online. I dunno if its real either but it looks way better than the other pic.

Just wanted to give you an idea on what it looked like. Thoughts? :nuts:

5. I've just personally never been a fan of the "F" logo.

6. i'd still go with the honey. it's such a gorgeous neutral color. it really will go with anything imho. so pretty. i don't know that i like the print/leather combo on the spy.

7. I really like the logo!!!!!

8. That's good to hear Jill. Do you have one? Something about it made me really like it today.

I was picturing myself with big sunglasses, a white tee shirt and jeans and heels. This bag would be PERFECT for that kind of gear.

I never was a fan of the fendi logo until today. Weird.

9. I have the spy in Black leather..but I have always wanted this one too!!!

10. i'm not a huge fan of the bag, but i will say that the fendi logo fabric holds up very well. i have a fendi zucca wallet in the exact same fabric as the bag and it looks as new as the day i bought it a year ago.

11. Hmm Amanda. If I end up getting the Zucca Spy you want to sell me your wallet? :lol: :lol:

12. lol nooooo i love my wallet it's the most perfect wallet ever and it took me like 5 years to find a wallet i love.

13. Prefer all leather, but the zucca is okay when contained to the middle. I actually like the Zucca, though, but not the zucchino. ech!

14. It's kind of cute in baulotto form, since there's no divide with the flap.

15. When I would buy Fendi Soy, I would buy this ONE...