Fendi Zucca Spy In Cognac From Italy Boutique

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello ladies,

I just bought this Fendi Spy Bag from a boutique owner in Italy at a discount price - apparently it's from the 2006/2007 collection. I've never seen it in this combo here in North America, however, I do know that the brands produce different styles for different markets, and this one could have been just for the European stores. Nevertheless, as I'm more of a Gucci expert, not Fendi as much, what is your opinion on it, has anyone see it in this combo - meaning - tortuga handles, zucca fabric with cognac leather. Thanks much!

ps ... Now when you see the hologram, don't immediately yell out 'fake' because it's a 2 line serial number. This number is not one of the typical fake reproduced numbers, also, i've read through many threads that there are authentic Fendi's with the 2 line serial number, we just don't see as many here in North America. The A is actually a different color thread than the number - with the fakes it's the same color.
  2. Oops here are the pics.
    IMG_2126.JPG IMG_2147.JPG IMG_2132.JPG IMG_2134.JPG IMG_2142.JPG
  3. And the last few pics.
    IMG_2137.JPG IMG_2140.JPG IMG_2144.JPG
  4. Could you please post this in the authenticate this thread? Also can you take some more pics of the serial strip and hologram? Thanks:smile:
  5. I have indeed seen this combination before. Yours is divine:heart: Congrats on your purchase!
  6. Oops...posted twice.
  7. i saw one of those on eBay and was wondering if they made it in the cognac leather too.... i am so confused!
  8. I just wanted to put in this thread, for the record, that this bag is definitely fake.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.