Fendi tobacco zucca canvas mini tote? new need help!

1. hello everyone i am visiting from the marc jacobs section of tpf...! happy new year!

ok the info i need is for this bag it looks so cute I HAVE NO FENDI at all but thought this one was lovely also saw it in black
    bluefly has it on sale for 468 is that good or any other place you can suggest...

BETTER STILL does anyone have it (since i am only going by picture have not seen in person) and do you like it????

thanks so much! thought i would get my feet wet over here...

2. just wondering if anyone has this or the black one is this a good price on bluefly 468
  3. G - this is the one you mean correct?

It helps to post a picture or link, there are so many fendis LOL! Have never seen this one, but it is sort of cute.:tup: If you would like a good deal on fendis, might also look at those at jomashop.com - so far we have found theirs to be authentic and the prices are pretty well below retail...;)
  4. [​IMG]
    This cute mini tote by Fendi is the perfect lightweight carrying companion.
    • • Color: Tobacco / Beige
    • • Zucca canvas with leather trim
    • • Leather logo with padlock at front
    • • Top zip closure
    • • 13'' top handles with 5'' drop
    • • Canvas lining with interior patch pocket
    • • Measures 11'' at widest x 6'' tall at center x 4'' deep
    • • All measurements are approximate
    • • Fendi style# 7VA165
    • • Canvas; Italy; style #2130371

LOVE IT!....

originally 568 on sale 468 and 10% off new customer! came to 447 includes tax and shipping!

and thanks for the jomashop tip i will check it out!!!

5. it is amazing i LOVE IT...!
  6. sorry to be a pain but if anyone has this bag or one similar let me know if i got a good deal i think so and do you think this is good for evening what colors to wear it with etc......