Fendi striped denim spy satchel.....

1. now on eluxuryfor $990 (sad how i think this is a great price)

it's not for me (i'm just not a spy kinda girl even though i do love the satchels) cuz i'd live in fear of getting it dirty but it is absolutely adorable....loving the white handles....

[​IMG]

link to more images of the bag......
    http://eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10913946&SectionID=9000

just looking at it makes my eyes kinda cross/spin like those optical illusion things.........

2. Its quite cute, its got a sporty thing to it! Not as nice as the diamonds one, although thats 3 times the price!

3. Funny, how if anything is below $900, we think its a great price :smile:. It is sporty and fun!

4. i've seriously lost all conception of what's expensive and what isn't......ppl sometimes look at me as though i'm crazy (okay not sometimes....more like all the time) :blink:

5. I have a little girl who talks the same way about handbags as I do...She went out shopping with my hubby and saw a Prada canvas tote for 915.00 and said...Look dad..thats what mom wants and its soooo cheap!!!
    Beware if you have little ones..the illness is contageous!!!!!!!!!

6. I saw this the other day and it's soo cute! I'm really seriously debating it...

ahh!

7. Cute bag. But when I looked closley the stripes made me dizzy. :wacko:

8. Saw this IRL on Monday - its soooooo cute, and a really good size too. :biggrin: