Fendi Spy - too slouchy? Always digging around for stuff?

Hi there..I agree with the others listed above...I recently purchased the Tribal Spy and it has started to grow on me...but I must admit I wish it had pockets inside, further I also started using small pouches inside the bag to keep me organized...and I use the coin compartment for my cell phone and other small items that I need to find quickly....Overall once you get use to the structure of the bag...I think you will really enjoy the spy...Good luck with your handbag search

You dont find that it flops around in there ?

-no, because the purseket material is stiff; also, if you have a couple of items in the midle of the purseket (wallet, etc,) it also keeps it stable. sorry I still haven't taken a pic of the outside of the bag with the purseket in it - I promise I will eventually.:shame:

Hi there..I agree with the others listed above...I recently purchased the Tribal Spy and it has started to grow on me...but I must admit I wish it had pockets inside, further I also started using small pouches inside the bag to keep me organized...and I use the coin compartment for my cell phone and other small items that I need to find quickly....Overall once you get use to the structure of the bag...I think you will really enjoy the spy...Good luck with your handbag search

omigosh! Please post pics of this if you can..I would love to see pics!:yes::yes::yes:

Kneehighz...my wonderful college student borrowed my camera... as soon as I get it back I will post pictures...Neimans and Eluxury have pictures posted on their sites...However, their pictures don't do the bag justice...It is just fab!!!

I always dig too..lol. What I usually do is to have all my necessity put in a small pouchette or bag when I carry my spy bag. This way I know at least I can have those little items together.

Hey fellow Spy owners - I've been using a Joey Junior purse organizer in my Zucca Spy to reduce digging and help it look shapelier and I'm happy to report that it's fantastic! :nuts: It's wonderful to use when switching bags, too. :tup: Bought extras for my Mother in Law and Mom - they love theirs. The only caveat is that the pockets are only slip pockets and not pouches per se, so you can place slim things in them, like lipstick, tissue packs, receipts, cards, etc. but larger things like sunglasses need to have their own cases. Overall, I highly recommend the Joey Junior (mine's brown suede - very nice!).
http://joeyjunior.com/