Fendi Spy Secret Compartment

1. jus got my spy (I am in love!) but I feel like an idiot, I can't figure out how to open the secret tube compartment!?? Help? (pix would be appreciated) thx!
  2. i dunno know if i can explain easily... just pull the tab away from the compartment...

would this help?????
  3. I usually just put my nail in the groove and carefully pry it open. I don't know if that makes any sense but that's what I do.
  4. Did you know that the Fendi Company says if you cannot figure out how to open the secret compartment you dont deserve to have that bag? Fendi Agents will be at your home tommorow to take possession of your bag :smile:

Good luck :smile:
  5. I've had my bag for about 5 months now, I didn't know there was a secret compartment....good lord :weird: . I feel ashamed to ask where it is?...be kind and please tell me :shame: .
  6. Pursemama, there are 2 secret compartments on your Spy...One is the coin purse, which is the flap of the bag.

The other "secret" compartment is the braided dangly piece that looks like a lipstick case. I posted pics here:

7. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. denimspy.jpg
  9. I don't own a Spy but it's interesting to know how the secret compartments are opened. Thanks ladies...
  10. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of spy do you have??
  11. I got the dark brown spy
  12. We were "studying" the purse at school online and someone had it and we saw that it had a secret compartment and ya'll showed us how to open it! thanks
    - elle
  13. LMAO!!! :roflmfao: