Fendi Spy or Chloe Python Silverado??

To be honest i think the Chloe Python is hideous.
It's just a bunch of skin of an animal that they don't really need to kill in the first place.
I'd get the Fendi :yes:

ITA. :yes:

If it was a choice between a calf leather Silverado and a Fendi Spy, that would be a tougher choice, as I like both designs; although, if the Spy hobo was in the equation, I'd probably go for that over the Silverado. :yes:

But as it is the python Silverado and the python is probably not a byproduct; go I'd for the Spy. :biggrin:

Spy, definitely!

Yes, I have a problem with python, too. It makes the bag look so heavy and too much of everything.

Suppose we compare calf leather Silverado and leather Spy, the choice is still Spy. Why? The Silverado design is for casual occasions, and looks great with jeans. The Spy, on the other hand, is more versatile. It looks great on jeans as well and is dressy enough to be carried in a more formal occasion. The Silverado is for younger girls (18-30), and the Spy is good for 20 to 59 or older(?). Therefore, the Spy will last you longer.

Another consideration is the weight. Chloe bags are generally very heavy. Even though the Silverado does not have heavy metal like the Betty and Paddington, its leather is still pretty heavy. The Spy, on the other hand, is relatively light weight for its roomy size.

I love the cognac python silverado, and if you can find a first season one (since in the pictures, all the brown python silverados look "cognac"), then i would get it.

I really love the spy though in cognac... i have one in honey and it's just :love: and WAY more durable than python.

I'm not a fan of Python...but i love the style of the Silverado.
I'm not overly keen on the spy either LOL, though i love the petrol colour...
So i'd have to say 50/50 to both!;)

Ok, when push comes to shove...i'd have to go for the Spy, simply because i don't like Python.
Not on a bag, anyway.:yucky: :shame:

ITA. :yes:

If it was a choice between a calf leather Silverado and a Fendi Spy, that would be a tougher choice, as I like both designs; although, if the Spy hobo was in the equation, I'd probably go for that over the Silverado. :yes:

But as it is the python Silverado and the python is probably not a byproduct; go I'd for the Spy. :biggrin:

LOL - You took the words out of my mouth...AFTER i'd already replied...:yahoo: :nuts: ;)