Fendi Spy Leather...all different finishes?

1. I have recently purchased a beautiful Black Spy which has got very bubbly leather! I had never really noticed it before. The ones I have seen in Fendi have too, but not quite as prominent as mine! Although having seen a few pictures I realise the black spys do have a more textured leather...or is it just me?? I haven't got my camera at the moment, but will get some pics soon....would love to hear what you gals think about the different types of leather Fendi use for their Spys!
    :yes:

2. HA4Ever, I think the spys are produced with all types of leather variations-the most desired being the "turtle-ly/turytle-like" and "pebble-y" texture, or "bubbly" as you called it. My petrol has that type of texture as well and I love it as it differs on all sides of the bag (front and back and sides).

3. That's true. Black, dark brown, cognac, petrol, green - they all have turtle-y leather. It is when you see a very smooth one for those colors that you have to be suspicious.

4. i think i've seen some smoother older spies...

5. Thanks for your input girls, I much prefer calling it "turtle-y leather" now, that describes it best! The leather on these bags is what makes them so amazing and luxurious.

6. My black spy is pebbly too