Fendi Spy Fan !!! brown or black?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Ladyes,

hello from amsterdam Holland!!! first of all SORRY for my english :love:

im not sure which color to choose from! help me!

F1.jpg

F2.jpg

Cheers,

AnnaLu:shame:

2. By the way, this bag is on eBay and you never know if they are fake or not.. im new in this

3. I prefer the brown, the black just looks boring to me.

4. I dont know...brown is so gorgeous..Most wanted color!
    But I have to say that I would go for black, because the brown spy is everywhere. Black spy looks so special to me..I dont know really,

5. Hi and WeLcOmE :biggrin:

Br:huh::huh::huh::huh:wn looks sO:huh::huh::huh: gorgeos and fun to have!! My vote would be brown for sure..! :love:

6. do you think they are fake?????? :push: i think they are authentic!!!:shame:

7. I would definitly go for brown, black looks too normal! The brown has nice handles :smile:

8. mag ik de eBay links hebben ? ik zal voor u ever checken...;)

9. Such a hard decision. They are both so GORGEOUS!! As much as I love that rich brown, you don't see as many black spy bags. So I'm gonna say black! Life's too short, go ahead and splurge--GET BOTH!!!!! I know, I know , easier said than done!!!!!

10. Brown :biggrin:

11. I like brown too!

12. I like them both, but the brown looks so rich :love:

13. Out of the two, I would get the brown. But I think the honey color looks the best.

14. I'd tell you to get brown. I saw a woman with black yesterday and it looked too "blah." It didn't help that she was wearing all black clothes, but it just blended in too much and I thought you lost seeing all the details on the bag...

15. I say brown!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.