Fendi Spy - Classic or Trendy?

1. Hello All-
    I'm afraid that I already know the answer to this question, but I wanted to ask y'all anyway. What do you think about the longevity of the Fendi Spy? I am in love with it, but I'm wondering if it is a bag that I'll be able to carry for a long time. Okay, well, I would carry it forever if I had it, but I just want to know what you think. Thanks!

2. A CLASSIC - OF COURSE~!

Listed in the Medium Brown on eBay right now - an authentic bag at Le Bag Boutique - GORGEOUS!~!~!

3. ^^^^^ Stop doing that! You stated once already that le bag boutique is your eBay store - stop with the self-promotion. That's not what we're about here.

4. i personally think that they're trendy, far from what i would call a classic bag but definitely still worth the investment if you have the funds and passion to keep wearing the bag in the years to come.

5. i think trendy... but who knows?

6. Trendy (and bulky - ha!)

7. I'd say trendy.

8. trendy. but if you like it then heck, I'm all for it! Plus who cares about whether a bag is trendy or not, the important thing is that you like it and you'll use it well.

9. :lol: This comment made me chuckle but I agree.

10. In my opinion, "Classic" bags have traditional shapes like pretty much the entire Marc Jacobs line, and most LV bags.

I think the Spy bag is pretty damn ugly, but it has many lovers and inspired quite a few knockoffs. It could become a classic, and it has lasted too long to be a trend.

11. i think it's trendy.. don't know.. when i think of classic.. i think of lv channel hermes... am i missing anybody here?

12. Trendy!

13. trendy...

14. OH I don't know where it will go, I bought three spy's, 2 I still have not seen and then there is the spy Hobo that arrived from Elux(in U.S)will pick up next week....It can totally fizzle out or stay, I don't know but I thouroughly enjoyed my chocolate, I will leave that behind with the snow soon.

15. I'd say trendy as well, but what matters is if you like it and will use it.