fendi spy black or honey

If choosing between the two, I'd choose Honey. It goes with lots and is a gorgeous color. The only black Spys I've ever seen were not very textured, so that has a part in my choice as well.

Well if I have to choose between black and honey, I think I will choose the black but honey is beautiful too..so hard to choose but choose one that you are going to wear more..and the one the you love most!
I have the Petrol and Dark brown and I want the black now or the new cherry color one..LOL.

Honey Is a gorgeous color, but the black is beautifull too.
so If you don't have to much black bags, why not ... black is beautifull with almost everything, and it's classy.

BUT, the Honey one, how original! beautifull and sexy color, aaaaand classy to.
I would say, take them both, because choosing between to spies is really to difficult.

If I were you I'll take... ok God... hum... maybe... the black because... black is THE color of this fall ( seen in "Elle" ;) )... but the Honey.... Oh My God too... then def, you should take them both...

no? really can't, ok so I saw the black yesterday, and I really love it and... if I were you I'll choose the black. (and save money for the honey later... oh difficult! why are the spies so beautifull Whyyyyyyy!)

They are both beautiful. I tried on a black the other day & loved it. I think it would last forever if you took care of it. The honey is stunning, but would show pen marks & other stains more than the black. There is a thread with Jessica Simpson carrying her black spy, and it looks great. Let us know which one you decide to get.