Fendi spy bag...deal or no deal???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi girls, just wanted to know if anybody had bought anything from fashionbags online

am in the process of desperately wanting one, but not sure if they are authentic...Can anyone help please???

2. All the handbags they sell are fake.
  3. They lied to me, when I asked them if they were real and now they admit that they are 100% mirror image replicas.

What do I do? I hjavent received it yet, Just paid for it
  4. It looks like when you receive it, you can return the bag, you need to make sure they will refund your money and not give you store credit or exchanges only because then it could get sticky. Hopefully, everything will work out for you.

this is their policy, when you get it mail it right back if you don't want it.

10) Return Policy?

We have a seven day return policy. If you're not satisfied with our merchandise, you have seven days to return the item in good condition and we will refund your money back. we only return goods that are damaged .
  5. Plus it depends on the method you paid but if you use a credit card, some will help you get your $ back especially since they lied to you. Unless they specifically stated somewhere on their website that they're replicas of course. If they did, you may be out of luck with the credit card company.
  6. Yep, if a designer bag price is too good to be true, then it probably is.
  7. ^^ I agree! The price is easy way to know if the bag is real or fake
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.