Fendi Presentation Box Color

girltalk

Feb 16, 2007
My sister bought a lightly used fendi wallet from ebay and it came in a dark brown Fendi presentation box, however we've noticed that new Fendi wallets etc come in a yellow presentation box. Did Fendi ever have dark brown presentation boxes?

Here's an image:

FEN81064.jpg

Hello,

You would probably be better off posting this question in the Authenticate This thread. Along with a few pics of the wallet itself, all tags and authenticity card. This would help us to authenticate it for you.

Good luck

Thanks for your feedback! I called a Fendi flagship store but the sales assistant said she couldn't recall Fendi ever making the dark brown boxes. Has anyone ever bought a Fendi wallet from an authorized retailer (i.e. fendi, neiman, saks etc) and did it come in the dark brown box?

Thanks for your feedback! I called a Fendi flagship store but the sales assistant said she couldn't recall Fendi ever making the dark brown boxes. Has anyone ever bought a Fendi wallet from an authorized retailer (i.e. fendi, neiman, saks etc) and did it come in the dark brown box?

If FendiLover says that they made dark brown boxes, I personally would believe her as she works for them and is a great source of information.

Keep in mind that even if Fendi did makes brown boxes, this does not mean the wallet is authentic. I believe you posted this in the "authenticate this" thread, and I told you the seller is selling other fakes, so I believe it to be a fake even aside from the color of the box. Did you bother to read the response?