Fendi Patent Leather B. Bag

1. [​IMG]

What do you think of this Fendi Patent Leather B Bag? It's on e-Luxury. I like the look..not sure of the patent leather.
    [​IMG]

2. I like this color better than the other colors ( red I think) and the patent leather actually give a hint of edginess to it.

3. It's gone now. That was quick!

4. OOOO dang it! Geeze

5. does anyone else think the bag is too big?

6. Now that it's gone..I want it. I'll keep looking, maybe it'll show up again.

7. Is this bag very light weighted? Because from the picture the bag look big.

8. It's the large size. I'm sure it comes in medium. I'll hunt for it...

9. Good luck keep looking!!!!:biggrin:

10. I love the B. :smile:

11. I like the B bags!

12. O!! The bag is up on Eluxury again!!!

13. That size B bag looks HUGE to me in all the photos I've seen. It almost seems like a little overnight bag to me. I really want the smaller version of that purse in the tan leather/black patent combo.

Keep checking eluxury since I think their supply gets "restocked" when people cancel their pre-orders since it's not shipping until April 8. Good luck!

14. Yes, I'm opting out of the large size. But I will keep my eye out for the medium. I do like how the buckles are higher up, and there are folds in the bag. It it's huge!

15. I like it, but I want to see these in person first. My SA said that they added an inch to the handles since the pics in the lookbook were taken so I don't really have an accurate picture of how long the handles are. I would prefer a shoulder bag.