Fendi Outlet Sale

attachment.php

How much is the black one in this picture? Do you guys ship to another state?? Thanks!

I don't know the price off the top of my head but when I go to work on Monday, I will let you know the price. You like the black suede or the black patent leather with red?

attachment.php

How much is the black one in this picture? Do you guys ship to another state?? Thanks!

Fendilover, I need size 37 (6.5). If any of these are that, please hold one for me (any of the dark/black color ones preferably).
And the price would be great when you get a chance. Thanks soooo much. I definately want one. I am in Ohio btw.

Fendilover, I need size 37 (6.5). If any of these are that, please hold one for me (any of the dark/black color ones preferably).
And the price would be great when you get a chance. Thanks soooo much. I definately want one. I am in Ohio btw.

I will check as soon as I get back to work. I dont think I will be there until Tues. But if I'm there tomorrow then I will post the info for you.

thank you thank you thank you, fendilover2822:love:. I am so headed there this weekend. So excited because they had a few shoes that caught my eye when I was in there last time...tee hee hee.