FENDI, I can't even make out what's what...

1. monster purse II:

[​IMG]

Fendi fall python bag. What's that square anyways, seems like there are two purses squashed together. The snakeskin isen't making it any better wither. :rolleyes: I can't even make out what's what on this one. Poor snake, such a waste.

2. arghhhhhhh.....it hurts my eyes

not liking it at all....

3. That has to be one of the ugliest purses I've ever seen. In fact, it looks like one purse eating another!

4. I think someone is trying to destroy Fendi. :wtf:

5. So are we supposed to think the python ate the letters F E N D I and the letters stretched the skin that way?

6. ^
    It seems like there are too many letter there too.. O.o It's just a big mess.

7. moving to Fendi Forum. . . .

8. It seems Fendi has made a lot hideous ones this season...

9. Ewwww...!what a monster purse...:tdown:

10. That doesn't even look like a real bag - maybe it is photoshopped?

11. Yeah haven't seen this one yet. :crybaby:Poor snake

12. WTF? ew. How could they make the spy and then turn around and design that? :sad:

13. Egads. I feel like the eye doctor has just asked me a color blindness test that I didn't past. Is there just an assumption that because it is Fendi people will fall over themselves to purchase it? Please let this purse go the way of MC Hammer pants.

14. Egads. I feel like the eye doctor has just given me a color blindness test that I didn't pass. Is there just an assumption that because it is Fendi people will fall over themselves to purchase it? Please let this purse go the way of MC Hammer pants.

15. For awhile I keep wondering how the bag looks...