Fendi Hologram Steal!

1. Hi ladies!

I just snagged a hologram hobo off eBay for USD $453! :yahoo:

Does anyone know how much these originally cost retail?

It's the copper exterior with turquoise beneath. Gorgeous! Two pics attached.

Thanks in advance!!!

SMK

a3_1.JPG.jpg a9_0.JPG.jpg
  2. Hi, I was looking at that one. Do not know a lot about the bags but its truely beautiful. Congrats.....

3. Thanks, Saich!

I was amazed no one else bid on it, and that she didn't have a reserve.

Hope you have a great Sunday.

:flowers:

4. Yes I had it on my watching page for a while but I really wanted one in this colour in a spy so did not bid, but you got such a bargain with it you must post pictures when it comes. You have a nice Sunday too:balloon:

5. that's an unbelievable price! And I think those are pretty roomy. What a find! Congrats.

6. Absolute bargain! Make sure you post some pics!:yes:

7. Oooh, that's nice! Congrats and enjoy!

8. Yes, please post pics!!!! It is gorgeous!!!:p

9. See, now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about. I said I'd NEVER buy a bag from eBay cos a LOT of 'em are fakes, but I'll be darned if that ain't a real one that ya got there! I'm keepin' my eyes open for an...ahem, used, affordable Fendi Zucca Spy...maybe even a mini Spy.

Congrats on your bag! IT'S BEAUUUUUUUUUUUTIFUL!:yahoo:

10. Congrats SKelly! That is a steal! I have the hologram spy and you'll absolutely fall in love, it goes with everything!

11. Hey ladies!~

Thanks for ALL your kind words and support! I loved eBay for a long time, before the whole FAKE thing happened, and then stayed away as a result.

Then I found this bag! I'll take pics as soon as she arrives. The seller said she'd send it within a day or two.

Woo hoo!!

Have a great Sunday!

Cheers,
    Shelley

12. wow good steal. retail on this is 1300 i believe!

13. I've been watching that one. I couldn't believe no one bid on it the first time she listed it. It's such a beautiful and rare bag! I was so tempted with this one. I would have gotten it but I already have a hologram spy. I'm so glad you got it SKelly!! Congrats! :yahoo:

14. What a great deal you have gotten yourself!! Congrats.

15. Wow, what a great deal!! The bag is georgous!!