FENDI: Great Wall of China Fashion Show

1. On Friday, the first ever fashion show done on the Great Wall of China was presented by Fendi and Karl Lagerfeld's Fall/Winter 2007 collection.

Just to show the amazing feat pulled off by Bernard Arnault (7th Richest Man in the World) and owner of Luxury company LVMH (Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessy) who also owns the brands Louis Vuitton and Christian Dior.

http://in.reuters.com/article/lifestyleMolt/idINPEK1387120071019

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/10/19/zhang-ziyi-great-wall-of-china/

[​IMG]

2. Wow!! That is really cool!!! I've been to the GW, it's really amazing. and to see it glam'd and lit up like that is awesome! thanks for posting this!

3. Here's another image:

[​IMG]

And Karl Lagerfeld and Silvia Venturini Fendi
    [​IMG]

4. That looks fabulous!

5. Yea, it really is amazing what people in Fashion can do these days.

Here's a picture of celebrities Zhang Ziyi (Memoirs of a Geisha) and Kate Bosworth watching the show.

[​IMG]

6. This is AMAZING! And I wonder how much it cost them:wacko:

p.s. Zang Ziyi is beautiful, isn;t she?loves!!!!

7. wow that's really impressive and quite unique!

8. Oh my gosh, that is fantastic!!!!

9. Freaking amazing! Wonder which section they did that in. All I remember when I visited was the uncomfortable stench of urine and trying not to look down.

10. Ahhh!!! I was at the Great Wall just a year ago...it's amazing how beautiful it looks at night :crybaby:...I wanna go back!

11. Wow amazing!! I really want to visit there someday..

12. Coolest fashion show ever! I saw this on Access Hollywood last night, they interview Kate Bonsworth(sp?).

13. WOw~!!! I am glad China is catching up in fashion...
    It made the GW and the fashion show amazing.....

14. I'm drooling.... amazing.

15. Wow, would have been fun to be there. Thanks for the pics:smile: