Fendi Devil in gold or MJ stam in mouse?

Nov 24, 2006
I am gathering my funds from far and wide for the MJ stam in mouse when another choice was presented to me: should I get the MJ Stam in mouse like I thought I was going to, or should I go for the Fendi Devil bag from a few years back in gold? Here is a picture of the Fendi devil in the link below:

Fendi handbag 8BR254, devil bag FF716

I am still quite young so please do share your wise opinions with me as I am prone to lots of temptations out there! :P

El diablo! I have one in black, large. I love the shape and it's a fun bag, but it does not hold much, since it's rather flat.

Can't compare to the kitchen sink I put into my Stams.

Different bags, different purpose.

I got mine yesterday Tash - well pleased.

Loving maybe it helps to see my pics to help with the decision

stam4.jpg

stam1.jpg

stam3.jpg

stam2.jpg

OMG!!! Sam, she is GORGEOUS!! I am so happy you found your Stam:heart: :heart: I know how much you wanted one and I always think of you if I see one or wear mine!! Now, your bag collection can feel a little more complete!:love:

Congrats sweetie! :yahoo:

Thank you secret_shopaholic! Those pics really helped! :yahoo: The ones on the web weren't clear at all so I think that's why I have been debating for so long. I think I'll go with the MJ stam :smile: Your E/W stam is so gorgeous! :heart:

It's great to know that the mouse color can go with anything! :rolleyes:

loving I am sure you will love it!! Make sure you post pics on the MJ thread when you get it!!:yes:

;) Sam, yes I got the mouse and the colour is so different IRL, it is really usual but I love it! I would have loved to have got the E/W but they didn't have in Mouse so I got the baby!! The E/W size is really nice and elegant, plus the zips on the front must be a BIG help because it is a large bag!