Fendi By the way mini or Balenciaga mini city

I used to have balenciaga mini city in black colour but I sold it because
1. Lil bit heavy for me.
2. The zipper opening is narrow, it's kinda hard to get things in and out.
3. It doesn't hold much for my daily essential.

I have BTW mini and I use it for daily. It is light bag and roomier than balenciaga city.

Both are fashionable,, but balenciaga city is a classic. Even balenciaga city is not for me, I always love to see it. Both are good quality.

Choose the one that really suite your style and fit your needs. Both are great. Good luck!

IMG_1476804013.044829.jpg

+1 for By The Way—so much more practical and sleek at that size compared to the City!

I love my bals, but the mini size seems so oddly proportioned to me—like a child's bag. Maybe I just haven't been able to shake the image of seeing it on Alexander Wang's niece (though she's so adorable!).Wang niece mini city.jpg

What color would you pick between these two???
6a31cd062ba008d5e5fffb5589e2598d.jpg

I used to have balenciaga mini city in black colour but I sold it because
1. Lil bit heavy for me.
2. The zipper opening is narrow, it's kinda hard to get things in and out.
3. It doesn't hold much for my daily essential.

I have BTW mini and I use it for daily. It is light bag and roomier than balenciaga city.

Both are fashionable,, but balenciaga city is a classic. Even balenciaga city is not for me, I always love to see it. Both are good quality.

Choose the one that really suite your style and fit your needs. Both are great. Good luck!

View attachment 3496492
does the mini by the way have hologram tag?
If you don't mind I ask this question

Black is a classic, I'd go for black.
What color would you pick between these two???
I'd choose black, so chic and classic. But it all depends on the clothes and shoes you have and how you'd like to combine the bag... ;)
I recently bought a small turtledove By The Way in Italy and it doesn't have a hologram tag. Neither does a small black BTW from last year.

does the mini by the way have hologram tag?
If you don't mind I ask this question

Hi, sorry for late reply. I don't see hologram tag in my BTW bag. So I guess that BTW mini doesn't have hologram tag. There are tags,, I include pics so you can see. IMG_1477204484.654071.jpg
IMG_1477204504.072389.jpg
IMG_1477204516.945013.jpg
IMG_1477204538.138509.jpg

I choose black over purple,because I love black colour. Very neutral and no worries the bag will get dirty or transfer colour.

Choose the colour that you will use the bag most, that match your wardrobe. I had my lessons bough some bags in colours that I love to see (pink) but had a hard time to use it. I end up sold my pink bags.

Hope this help