Fendi Buckle Wedges???

1. Do any of you guys have these shoes and if you do, how do they fit...are they true to size, comfortable, etc? I bought them from Neiman Marcus, but my SA is sending them to me. I have never tried on this pair IRL, so she just is sending me things that should fit and we are going from there. LOL

I am a third year medical student so I'm on my feet a lot running around being the doctors' B*&*H per se. LOL :yes:I still always like to wear fabulous shoes, but needed some more "understated" ones that were still cute and functional. So, are these comfy? They look like they would be. And, they also look like they would work well for me since the Fendi advertising is not OUT there. I don't wear "obvious" logos EVER to work so I don't get harassed. Thanks so much in advance! :smile:

Fendi Buckled Wedge.jpg
  2. A -- I believe Fendilover has a pair. If she does not see this thread, maybe you can PM her. She works for Fendi also...;)

Here is her thread:

http://forum.purseblog.com/fendi/my-new-purchases-128674-2.html

3. Thank you so much. I will definitely contact her if she doesn't happen to see this thread!

YOU ALL ARE SO SWEET AND HELPFUL! :smile: It's like one big family of crazies addicted to fashion. hehe

4. I feel the same way, love the fendi forum the most! Anyway, I don't have these particular shoes but I have two other wedges. I'm a 7.5 or 8. The first one I got was 8 and it fits perfect but isn't comfortable:sad: but the one I recently got is a 7.5, ALSO fits perfectly..and is the most comfortable wedge I have!! Weird. I guess it'll depend on your foot shape and the shoe. Hope it works out for you!

5. Thanks so much! I guess I will just have to wait and see when I get them. I'll test them out on the carpet. I find heels that are 2+ inches high more comfortable than flats anyways because of the arch. I'm just more concerned because of the closed toe. I get away with some peep toe at work, but depends on which rotation I'm in. Needles in hospital setting--->no open toe. LOL Thanks again for your insight!

6. I have them and they are pretty comfortable. I don't know about running around a hospital though. But I'm not all that great in heels. I think they run pretty true to size. I always get a 35.5 in Fendi and did the same in these. Enjoy them they are gorgeous.

7. Thanks! I was informed that you were the one that had these. hehe

I am really used to heels, but my rotations are more of an office setting right now so not as much running around as usual. Sounds like they are keepers so far.

Thanks again everybody!