Fendi Baguette's over?

1. Are they??? I always loved them but to scared to purchase one - it feeels so dated.. :confused1:

what's ur opinion lovely ladies of tpf?;)
  2. They are definitely not an "it" bag anymore, but that wouldn't stop me from purchasing one if I found one I really like. It's a pretty classic shape.
  3. I LOOOOOOOOOVE my Fendi baguettes. They are my go-to bags for evening/going out. They're not too big, not too small and fit everything I need. They may not be "it" bags anymore, but they are perfect for my lifestyle. I would buy more if I found them on sale.
  4. They aren't the most "in" Fendi item, but they are classic and are still being made. If you really like it, go for it!
  5. I absolutely love baguettes! They are just the perfect size for evenings out - little zipped bit for change/cards etc and a big bit for mobile phone and hair brush! I have a dark grey jersey fabric baguette that just goes with everything! My bf tells me off because i have lots of bags but always use the same one! Love it!
  6. The whole "It Bag" thing annoyes me. I have 2 baguettes and love both of them. One is black cashmere and is the perfect wedding/celebration bag. I view it as a clutch you can put on your shoulder.

They are definately something that should be in every handbag collection. You will get a lot of use out of it.
  7. I agree! I just bought one a few months ago, and it is a really good size for going out. It fits the essentials while being small enough to not get in the way.