Fendi B Bis bag - opinions?

1. What do you guys think of the little Bis B bag? Too small? Cute? I went to Fendi today and got a B belt and saw this adorable little bag with chain handles (that are detachable) in black patent leather with decorated buckles. Here's pics, just to see the style. Do any of you have it? If so, I'd like your imput![​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I don't have it but it's cute!! :tup:

3. Aw, I think it's cute! I like it better than the other B bags.

4. I dont have one either, but I do like them. I really like the black one and can totally see myself carrying it~

5. Thanks, it's so teeny and usually I hate small bags (that small Louis Vuitton the size of a newborn's purse--ahh) but somehow I'm attracted to this one.

6. It's a great evening bag, but I think that's all it could serve as because it is so small. I personally prefer the medium B-bag size or the slighter smaller one, but that's just me. :smile:

7. They're cute! I don't have any of those and normally wouldn't get small bags but I could use that for a night out or something. What color is the belt you got? I know they have a gold B belt like the first bag that could match it perfectly.

8. I didn't get the gold because I thought I may get tired of seeing such a bold color all the time. Plus everyone would pay attention when I wore it! I got the B belt in this new charcoal color in patent leather, in the medium size. It's nice becuase it has some depth to it; it has some shimmer in the light. Wll look hot over a sweater or a long oxford. You guys should look into it! The bag I want has buckles that appear to have a swirling design in gold with gold accents. Very pretty and interesting. Wish I could find a pic online.

9. It's a nice bag but I wouldn't personally get it as it would be rarely used. Besides being an evening bag, I can't see it being used any other way. Oh the other hand.... if I had lots of $$ to spare... :graucho:

10. I don't own one but I love them!

11. [​IMG]

12. I finally found a pic of the bag I'm considering, thanks to a fellow PF member who put it up on one of her posts. Do you like it girls? Thanks for all your opinions.

13. I'd never seen that black one! Well its pretty too, but I couldn't wear it. If you like it I think you should get it;)

14. Kneehighz, why couldn't you wear it?

15. I like it! i think its cuuute!