fendi b. bag with lace and embroidery

1. i'm not quite sure what to make of this version of the fendi b. bag

[​IMG]

it's covered in black lace and the buckles have white flower embroidery on them......love the concept of the intricate detail on the bag, not sure if i'm loving the overall effect.....it's a little much for me, especailly at a price of $5,190.00 but that may just be because i'm not a big fan of the b bags generally.....i must say that this is one of the more likable variations tho.......

2. I like it better than the normal Fendi B bags.. it looks mildly trashy though, for some reason, I could see the slutty cousin of the family carrying something like this to a funeral.

3. LOL!

4. A little too much going on... Ayla, you're too funny!!

5. I don't like the B. bags at all. This one is probably one of the better, although solid black patent is probably my fave.
    A little solid black on this would have improved though IMO, it's got a little too much going on - my eyes hurt and I can't remember one thing about it.
    There was no one focal point.

6. YIKES!!! There's a lot going on with that bag! Makes me dizzy.

7. You're too funny, Ayla!!!!:lol:

8. looks like the Dior nude lace bags, the Dior ones look a million times better though.

9. OW! My EYES!

10. looks like a freakin' kathy van zeeland bag. eww.

vogue featured it on it's back page a couple months ago and it was gross then, too.

i still like the white linen/black patent one, but i know i would regret getting it.

11. too much for me ... and I personally love the B Bag ... got my name on the waiting list but we don't get them here until MARCH !!!

12. The buckle reminds me of a lizard for some reason. Not my style.

13. This is the one that Fendi thinks will be the most desired!!!. I'm sure I read that somewhere. I remember because the " beauty" of it totally escapes me...
    Love the "trashy " comment.

14. ok i do not like fendi Bbags and this one just sealed the hate deal! it is too sluty for my taste!

15. i don't like the b bags, but this is the 'less worse'