Fendi B bag question

1. For the Fendi b-bag, you prefer medium size one or large size one? I am about to place the order, just need some help on my decision.:sad:

2. I personally love large sized bags! In fact, I ordered the tan/black in large (but decided against it when it came in). Anyway, my friend purchased it and loves it! She says it's HUGE! We both have the Spy and she says her Fendi B seems to be a little bit larger. It's an attention getter!

I've never seen the medium sized one so I can't speak on that. But if you like BIG bags, then get the large one.

3. I like the medium ones... the buckles on the large size one don't seem too proportional with the entire bag... JMO. What color are you getting? :love:

4. I haven't seen a large one in real life... I was disappointed by the medium. It was too small for me and I couldn't get it on my shoulder.

However, I haven't seen a large one in real life and I wonder how the buckles look in proportion since they don't go to the bottom of the bag like the medium one... I'm probably not being helpful, but at least you know the medium's on the smaller side :p

5. I have a medium one. I bought it over the large cos the size is just perfect on 5'2" ol' me. I sling it over my shoulder. The large is roomy but isn't as structured. Plus you don't wear it over your shoulder but hand carry it.

6. Medium Size .... Perfect size.... I'm going to order one too.. !

7. Chloe Concord: I am petite so I prefer the medium one. If you are taller and don't feel overwhelmed by large, go for large. Which color have you set your eyes on? =) Saw the Tan/Black combo at Bloomingdale's, you can presale (now untl next Tuesday I think) it for 20% off and pick it up during their F&F event (next wednesday to sunday). Good luck. =)

8. I prefer the medium size as well! Especially if you are petite!

9. I am 5'4" and I am a big bag gal.:smile: I have presaled both large and medium B-bags from bloomingdale's. I got the large tan/black one and medium white one. The tan/black one you have seen is large size or medium size?;)

10. I saw Tan/Black in both large and medium. My local Bloomies (Fashion Island in Newport Beach CA) have some other Bbags too (fancy design around the hooks), the SAs here said Bloomies don't do store-transfer. If your local store doesn't have the one you want, you can also call Sarah or Allison directly at 949.729.6729. Good luck. =)

11. Oh I love the beige and black. Please post pics when you get it. I'm debating this one myself and wondered about the sizing although I think the large is preferable for me. Can you not put it over your shoulder?

12. Hi! I am new here. I purchased a tan/black B-bag (medium size) a month ago but ended up returning. It was smaller than I expected. The funny thing was that it was almost the same size as a Blenciaga city bag. I guessed that big bukles on the bag made look smaller than it really was. Then two weeks ago I tried a tan/black B-bag (large size) at a Fendi boutique in NYC and loved it.
    Of course it was a huge oversized bag. For that reason it definitely made a statement. My boy friend even thought that it looked better than the medium bag. When I was hesitating to order a large size B-bag because of my petite frame (5'2") it was he who helped me decide. He said "it is an oversized bag. It is made that way purposely. By definition it will be an oversized bag whoever wears it."
    Now I am waiting for my new B-bag (large size) from a Bloomingdales'. Let's see how it goes. One thing for sure is that with my petite frame wearing this bag on shoulder is a big "no".

13. Hi! I am new here. I purchased a tan/black B-bag (medium size) a month ago and ended up returning it. It looked smaller than I expected. It was almost the same size as a Blenciaga city bag. The funny thing was that I never felt that my Balenciaga city was small. I guessed that big buckles made this bag look smaller than it really was.

Then two weeks ago I tried a tan/black B-bag (large size) at a Fendi Boutique in NYC and loved it. Of course it was a huge oversized bag and for that reason it made a statement. Even my BF thought that it looked better than the medium bag. When I was hesistating to order a large bag because of my petite frame (5'2") it was he who helped me to make a decision. He said "it is an oversized bag. It was made that way purposely. By definition it will be an oversized bag whoever wears it." Now I am waiting for my large B-bag from a Bloomingdale's. Let's see how it goes. One thing for sure is that with my petite frame wearing this bag on shoulder is a big "no".

14. Hi! I am new here. I purchased a tan/black B-bag (medium size) a month ago and ended up returning it. It looked smaller than I expected. It was almost the same size as a Blenciaga city bag. The funny thing was that I never felt that my Balenciaga city was small. I guessed that big buckles made this bag look smaller than it really was.

Then two weeks ago I tried a tan/black B-bag (large size) at a Fendi Boutique in NYC and loved it. Of course it was a huge oversized bag and for that reason it made a statement. Even my BF thought that it looked better than the medium bag. When I was hesistating to order a large bag because of my petite frame (5'2") it was he who helped me to make a decision. He said "it is an oversized bag. It was made that way purposely. By definition it will be an oversized bag whoever wears it." Now I am waiting for my large B-bag from a Bloomingdale's. Let's see how it goes. One thing for sure is that with my petite frame wearing this bag on shoulder is a big "no".

15. Just want to add that the large is significantly heavier than the medium. I tried both on and decided on the medium. Bags should not be heavy.