Fendi B-bag - Lots of hype, but will it sell?

1. I've seen this bag featured as the new "It" bag in more magazines than I can count... Harper's (I think) even did a huge spread on how it would continue the Spy's work in reviving Fendi.

I notice that places like eLuxury have stocked up on a lot of them, probably expecting major sales, and I wonder... will it make as big a splash as predicted? Thus far it hasn't seemed as hard to find as the Spy.

Do you guys like them?
    Do you think it will make a difference if celebrities do?

p11002271_ph_hero.jpg
  2. Honestly, I like the bag but I do not love it.

I of course would not mind having one at all though....!

3. Not for me. I definately wouldn't be ordering one of those.

4. No I don't like it at all. It looks like a comic figur face to me with those huge eyes "pockets"

5. Naw, I'll choose the spy over this bag anytime!

6. I don't like it at all!:sad:

7. Put it this way - if I got it as a gift, I would be thrilled. If I had to spend my own money on it - no chance, its staying in the store.

8. It's not happening on my arm!

9. Nay.. it doesn't seem to be flying off the virtual shelves at elux either. Fendi's designers really just need to scrap this and go back to the drawing board ~

10. that bag is ugly!

11. To me it looks like 2 pierced boobs.

12. I was totally in love with it for the longest time. In the medium size with the tan leather/black patent leather contrast. But I don't know if I'm just tired of waiting or what... But it just isn't quite doing it for me anymore. I think I might be getting tired of it.

13. Not a fan of the Fendi B-bag. I do think, however, that if celebrities start toting them around they may gain popularity.

14. Is this the one you were talking about? Kinda have a feelingthat was inspired by CD's Detective bag(the shape of the black patent leather part)...I think it looks better in a smaller size. This style is ok for me. And I do believe if Celebrities wear them, they may make some difference. "Celebrity effect", who knows?When Spy just come out, many people saw it as ugly:amuse:
    [​IMG]

15. i'll pass on this fendi bag!