Felt like an Hermes kind of day

venezia

Apr 20, 2006
This morning DH asked what I wanted to do today. I was feeling lazy, so I said "Nothing in particular".. So he said "How about Hermes?"

Picture me :cool: , trying not to seem eager, "Sure, okay"

When we arrived, everyone (employees, clients) from all the stores in the complex (LV, Gucci, Tiffany, Hermes, etc) plus lots of police were outside. Turns out someone called in some kind of threat to LV. So, after a bit of a delay came the "all clear", everyone was able to go back into the stores.

DH got a pair of pants, I bought a mousseline blue shawl, "Naissance d une Idee" and Hiris shower mousse. (So, Priscilla, if you read this, you know who I am).

There was a tri-color ostrich Birkin. Interesting, but I didn't really care for it. What really caught my eye was the luggage. One was in the Bolide design (chocolate) and one in a souple Kelly design (black). Really fabulous for carry-ons.

Wow, you have a strong will power to resist that tri-color Birkin. I would fall all over it!!! I want that tri-color ostrich Birkin!!! Do you know the size of it and combination of colors?

venezia said:
This morning DH asked what I wanted to do today. I was feeling lazy, so I said "Nothing in particular".. So he said "How about Hermes?"

When we arrived, everyone (employees, clients) from all the stores in the complex (LV, Gucci, Tiffany, Hermes, etc) plus lots of police were outside. Turns out someone called in some kind of threat to LV. So, after a bit of a delay came the "all clear", everyone was able to go back into the stores.

DH got a pair of pants, I bought a mousseline blue shawl, "Naissance d une Idee" and Hiris shower mousse. (So, Priscilla, if you read this, you know who I am).

There was a tri-color ostrich Birkin. Interesting, but I didn't really care for it. What really caught my eye was the luggage. One was in the Bolide design (chocolate) and one in a souple Kelly design (black). Really fabulous for carry-ons.

Congrats! You obviously went to the Vienna, VA, store since you said Priscilla is your SA. She's the one I deal with there, but I don't live in the area. Post pics when you can.

venezia said:

What color is the tri-color ostrich?

Thanks!

The tri-color Birkin was probably a 35 in red, orange, and maybe cognac

Here's the shawl. The color in the photo with me wearing it is the more accurate color. I had trouble getting good color on it fully open--because it's so sheer, the background color affects it.

Attachments

• CIMG0541.JPG
    CIMG0541.JPG
    114.9 KB · Views: 86
  • CIMG0545.JPG
    CIMG0545.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 111