Fell off the purse ban big time!!

1. Long time no post everyone!!!
    I had put myself on a major purse ban after the summer because I did go overboard with plenty of new bags. Well, being that Saks had such an awesome sale, I just had to buy. I bought a new spy bag and I picked up my miror pochette yesterday....so cute. I put my name down for a silver one initially, but after seeing the gold in person I decided that I would go with the gold...very cute for an evening bag. Also, I had my name down through 866 vuitton for the silver speedy way back in June and I called and was told that I wouldn't get one...that's it..no more. I mentioned this to my great SA at vuitton in Macy's and she said that she would get a silver one for me..not a problem..so persistence is key ladies!!! I will post pics this evening.
  2. Welcome back :smile:

Congrats on your new Miroir pochette and speedy!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!
  3. Congrats and welcome back, looking forward to see pics!!!
  4. Can't wait to see pics! :nuts:
  5. Congrat on such beautiful bags!!! Can't wait to see the pics. :smile:
  6. Congrats and welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!1 Would love to see pics :smile:
  7. Welcome back and Congrats!!!
  8. Good job!!! great to hear you have persisted.
  9. persistence pays off ..... well done!

look forward to pics.
  10. Congrats.. we all fall off the purse ban.. falling off can be lots of fun LOL
  11. Congratulations! I am new here since your last post so...Hello!:smile:
  12. congratulations and welcome back!!
  13. Wow, good work. Congrats!
  14. Congrats and post pics! I would love to be in a room with 1000 silver speedies!!! WOO HOO!!! They are sooo gorgeous!
  15. Welcome and Congratulations. I'm looking forwar to see pics.