Books & Music

Fell in love with Emily Giffin books - similar author recommendations?

Megs Posted By Megs Posted Jan 13, 2011

1. Sophie Kinsella who also writes under her pen name "Madeline Wickham." Good, fun, light reads!

2. I didn't know that! Now I will have to look them up, I love her books!

3. Love all those authors too!!

4. Me either...I like the first Shopoholic, but not so much the rest of the series...but I did like her other books I have read; Twenties Girl, Remember Me, Can you Keep a Secret, Undomestic Godess.

5. Don't know if this was said already but Sophie Kinsella has new book coming out on valentines day. You can pre-order. I like her books too.

6. You should also read "Heart of the Matter" by Emily Giffin! I absolutely loved the Confessions of a Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella, and I would recommend that.

7. To this day, Something Borrowed is one of my favorite books. It's an easy read but you get sucked into the characters. Coincidentally, I'm currently reading a Giffin book now called , Heart of the Matter. It's not my favorite.

8. I loved the Shopaholic series too!

9. I really liked all of these- especially Remember Me!

10. oh yes! that book was good!

11. I absolutely love all her books. I just finished reading the last and final book of hers. I'm glad you posted this, I have been looking for another author to get into!