Fell in love, lost it, found it

1. I was fiddling around on the Internet tonight and came across the Cody tote by Shih on Sway and Cake's site marked down from $369 to $189. Of course, I hemmed and hawed and then decided I wanted it in the prugna color and it was gone. I didn't want to pay full price on the Shih site after finding such a deal. I finally found it at Anthropologie for $199 and bought it.

Anyone else have one? Here it is. Oh, and have you ever noticed that Anthropologie doesn't always list the bag designer in their product descriptions, so they don't come up when you do an Internet search?

[​IMG]

2. Nice bag!

3. I hate Anthro for that reason. They don't list their shoes by the maker either. It's usually in the description after you click on the image, but like you said, you can't search :sad:

Congrats on finding your bag and not having to pay retail!

4. very pretty!
    Congrats on a nice bag and a good deal:tup:

5. Very pretty!

6. I love that color. Congrats!

7. preettty! congrats.. :tup:

8. What a pretty color! Congrats!

9. I love SHIH. So glad to see someone posting about this designer. Beautiful bag! Congrats.

Also, love that you're shopping (or trying to at least) on Sway & Cake. I co-own a handbag boutique in Seattle. My business partner and I love Sway & Cake. They have the best clothes.

10. That is a lovely bag and I loooooove the color. :tup:

11. Pretty bag and great price!

12. Wow! Really nice bag! Love the color, congrats!!

13. Congrats on tracking it down! It's a great unique bag. I've never seen a Shin IRL before -- is it very heavy?

14. ^^I'll let you know when it arrives, and also take photos.

Shih also has a wonderful clutch I'm tracking to track down at a bargain price with no luck. It's called the Cynthia and here are two ways to carry it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Ooo, I like how the green goes with the bronze accents! :tup: I personally like it better as a clutch, but it's nice to have the option of carrying it on the shoulder. That strap looks long enough that it could be crossbody.