Felicity Huffman

1. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Hot off the press, 'Desperate Housewives' star Felicity Huffman graces the cover of the March issue of Redbook magazine.

The article titled 'No Sucker' explores Felicity's personal life - namely the relationship with her husband William H. Macy - and her new career as an author.
    Felicity on marriage: "I love being married to Bill Macy. That was a tough decision for me. I went kicking and screaming, I love that until you have kids, you say, "Bonk, there's all my stuff." And instead of having to dive into that stuff alone, you have a companion. I love that there is someone who is more concerned with your well-being than his own convenience."

Felicity on what gets her excited: "The mountains excite me. I was brought up in Colorado. I get excited when my husband walks in the door or my kids climb into bed with me."

Felicity on her childhood celebrity crush: "The guy who played Romeo in Zeffirelli's Romeo & Juliet. I don't remember his name, but he was blond and really cute." [His name is Leonard Whiting.]​

2. She looks so pretty here :heart:

3. she looks great! Thanks for posting!!

4. She does look pretty here. But on "Desperate Housewives", when she speaks it is just odd. Too much Botox or something. I do like her though.

5. She looks great! I love her as Lynette, she's soo hilarious.

6. She is ok!

7. yeah I love her as Lynette too. my fave charachter in the show actually :yes:

8. I agree! :smile:

9. i LOVE her! esp at transamerica...
    thanks for posting :yes:

10. Felicity just seems like the coolest person. Love her!

11. I used to fancy that guy from Romeo and Juliet too! It was the 80s when at school they played Franco Zeffirelli's Romeo & Juliet.

12. I adore her. Does anyone remember "Sportsnight"? It was a short lived Aaron Sorkin show. ( I think 1 and 1/2 seasons tops) She starred in it as the producer of a sport network. I have loved her acting since that show aired. She seems really sincere when interviewed too.

13. she's awesome!

14. I love Felicity, she's great in Desperate Housewives, she's my 2nd fave - i just love Bree!