Felicia - pics wanted

1. Sorry, the search feature is down so I can't search for threads about this...

Could anyone that owns the Felicia Duffle post pics, including modeling pics? I'd greatly appreciate it. This bag isn't showing on Coach.com anymore, but they do have it at Macy's.com...thinking about getting it...

2. OMG, I was just thinking of purchasing it, too, through either Macys.com or Nordstrom.com! I do hope anyone who owns her will post pics!

3. I love this bag! I tried it on at Macy's about a week ago and it's beautiful!!! It's HUGE!!! Yes, someone please post pics of this bag!!! :drool:

4. There were some Felicia's on eBay with photos. I too, thought about her, but I lucked out and found Elisa.

5. I like both Felicia and Elisa but I wanted something with a Zip-top closure. Elisa is a magnetic snap top closure, right? But I do like Elisa's exterior pockets.

6. I have black and brown. Give me a few minutes to find pics and post.

7. Here is the black
    [​IMG]

Here is the tan
    [​IMG]

Do you want modeling pics?

8. Here's a drilldown pic :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

9. OMG!!! I am ordering this ASAP!!!!

10. I don't know about the OP but

YES YES YES !!!!!!!!

I do!!! :yes:

I have been eying this in british tan!

11. trying to post them, currently updating my iPhone so it may take me a little while

12. That bag is gorgeous.. is it huge? Can't wait to see modeling pics!!! :drool:

13. Sorry, I forgot to stuff the British Tan before taking pictures, so the Black looks better.

I also have one of the Felicia cross-body since I bought an extender for it.

If you have read anything I have written you know I am Lily-crazed. However, Lily only beats Felicia by an inch. The leather on these bags is GREAT. I know she doesn't have the bells and whistles of the Lily, but she is gorgeous.

SORRY for the bad-fuzzy pics, the damn camera was on a funny setting.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. As someone else said, just like Elisa but with a zipper and no pockets. My BFF bought an Elisa, but I just didn't think she was worth her almost $800 price tag. That bag is a DEEP brown and with no zipper :sad:

Ellacoach- which color are you thinking of getting?

15. Thanks for the pics!! I am sure they will be really useful for ellacoach too!! Your felicias are GORGEOUS! I want the british tan one!!!