Feisty eBay Popincourt Haut!

1. So killing time at work, I landed on the intriguing eBay page of the day. Check out this listing:
    Ohhh snap. Can we say Drama!? :sweatdrop:
  2. ha ha ha...dont tell me youre gonna make another purchase:graucho:
  3. girl i am not! lol. i am just killin time here :smile:
  4. ok :yes: because you are starting to make me jealous with your recent spree....
  5. ikaw naman! :p heh, i have to pretend i'm working so as long as the boss hears me tapping on the keyboard, she'll think i'm busy :smile:
  6. :roflmfao:
  7. hahah! oh gosh!
  8. they (she) should have did spell check before listing....aniverssary????.....LOL
  9. ^ yeah, could've helped if had she done a grammar check too, while she's at it. ehh... lol
  10. lol. i kinda feel sorry for her..
  11. lol
  12. me too. still, airing out the dirty laundry a bit...
  13. lol :biggrin:
  14. If you guys think thats bad I was looking a hermes scarf with a low starting bid a few months ago and I clicked on it to read des and the woman said something along the lines of "This scarf is 100% authentic and brand new... my husband bought it from the tramp he was seeing 5 years ago before me but she had to give it back so her husband didnt get suspicious". I was like WHAT?????
    I feel bad though. Selling off your stuff because your husband left you :s. Thats why Im kinda weary of being a stay at home mom. No money can mean trouble later on.
  15. That is going to be me in 20 years.